With over 25 years of experience, GP Logistics is the largest and most successful third party logistics and cross border expert company privately held in Mexico and currently operating its international branch out of its location in Houston, Texas
- The simplicity of our single-source handling, guarantees that all of the aspects of your product delivery will beat your expectations.
- Advanced software: WE provides the latest technology solutions adapted and customized to YOUR needs (Our critically useful query software, e–Sipo, is a LANSA–based Web solution that provides our clients with constant access to today’s constantly-evolving market conditions)
- Over 25 years of experience as cross border logistics experts, while also tailoring warehouses and distribution solutions, designed to fulfill your strategies and long term requirements.
- Thanks to excellent customer service and consistent on-time deliveries, we have developed close partnerships with our clients and look forward to establishing one with YOU.
Porteo Group Logistics, Your cross Border Expert: Helping you Achieve your Business Needs
LOGISTIC OFFERS CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
Porteo Group Logistics is a Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider and a subsidiary of Grupo Porteo Logistics, one of the top 3PL operators in Mexico. The company was formed 20 years ago, resulting from a merger of three companies that were located in Monterrey, Guadalajara and Merida. It is the only logistics company in Mexico offering nationwide operational coverage and nationwide consolidated IT solutions. Thanks to its continuous growth and to the Supply Chain trends, Grupo Porteo made its strategic move toward Houston, TX.There it established its first U.S. subsidiary. At Porteo Group Logistics, our commitment is to provide our clients in both Mexico and the United States with creative logistics solutions. Some of the many services we offer include:
- Tailoring warehousing and distribution
- Delivering door-to-door services with no intermediaries
- Furnishing the latest information technology
Our 23 distribution centers throughout Mexico and our warehouse operations in Houston extend a powerful geographic advantage to companies that are looking to quickly distribute their goods. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering more flexibility and efficiency, all the while focusing on creating customized solutions for our customers.
Here are just some of the many benefits you will enjoy when you outsource your warehousing and distribution needs to Porteo Group Logistics:
- You will be better able to focus on the strategic areas of your business such as sales, marketing and product development.
- Our management team brings a broad experience in logistics, warehousing, distribution and information technology to the partnership.
- From our Texas location, we serve inbound shipments from Mexico, Europe and South America.
- Our strategically located warehouse in Houston gives you quick and convenient access to the biggest American and Mexican cities.
Our Mission is to provide reliable logistics solutions to help our clients achieve their business needs
It is our vision to consolidate our national leadership to reach a strong international position as well as being a highly sustainable logistics company with exceptional customer service experience.
Our values are: Passion, Innovation, Social Responsibility, Teamwork, Honesty, Integrity , Respect
Take Advantage of Our International Network
From its Houston office, GP Logistics handles freights and projects door to door, with highly value services and customized attention to each client.
The Houston office started 5 years ago with cargo projects to the steel and oil and gas business.
In the last 3 years it has increased its portfolio of services to 8 countries in Latin America, Spain, and China